Here is my crop for the year 2013 and little snippets behind them :)
1. This is an absolute favourite. Made this for Pooja and Dhruv at their engagement. Also became the cover of the photo story book i made for them :)
2. My favourite food folio shot from all the food shots I did in 2013. This was done for Wok-On-Fire.
3. Documented this for Mruga during her portrait session. Love the shot and how it portrays the Kathak dance form.
4. Had an awesome time in Maldives with friends. Shot this with my cell phone on a rainy afternoon, love how the leaves on the edges frame this picture perfectly. This still is my mobile lock screen :)
5. Bride and Baarat. Made this at Simmi and Mohit's wedding.
6. Had the privilege of shooting Samanvay for Snehal and Saloni. #DreamProject
7. Had the most fun shooting with Aayushi and Malvika for this P'Traits shoot. From concept to editing this shoot was a huge learning curve too.
8. Made my cutest photo-book ever for Pihyu here. She was adorable! Love this picture.
9 & 10. These fashion shoots i did were by far the most challenging assignments for me in 2013. Very happy with the way they turned out.
11. Another one of my favourites from the Architectural shoots. The Glass House here was just stunning to look at be it day or night.
12. Shirin & Shivam. Had so much fun shooting their wedding!
2013 was like a roller coaster ride, specially these last few months which have literally just flown by. But i am thankful to all of you for all the variety in work that has come my way and also for all the love, appreciation and support i get in the form of the mails/messages i receive, in the form of comments and likes i receive on my social media channels, in the form of my website hits and in the form of pat on my back i get when i meet people in public or on shoots. Thank You all for reading!
PS: Have had a massive update on my website and have added loads of recent work in my galleries. I would be thrilled if you could find time and have a little peak. Also would love to have a feedback from you.